The Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center offers RV and tent camping conveniently located off of Interstate 10 between Phoenix and Tucson. RV sites offer water and electrical hookups only. However, there is a dump station located on the property and available for use during your stay.
***Please note, there is a 14-day limit per 6-month period for camping at the facility.*** We are a campground, not an RV park.
Closures: The Pinal County Fairgrounds and Event Center rents our facilities regularly and in some cases, camping may be restricted or prohibited in certain areas. Please see below, stop by our office, or call 520-723-7881 to ensure we have a space for you.
Reservations: We do not accept reservations. All sites are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payments: We accept cash and credit cards (with a 3.5% fee). If checking in after hours, please submit payment at the payment box located by the office or contact the camp host on duty.
*Weekly rate must be paid in full at the beginning of your stay receive discount. No refunds for early departures.
Tent/Dry Camping (no hookups)
Zone 1 & 6 have 30/50 amp service
Zone 2 is 30 amp only
Zone 3, 4, & 5 are dry camping zones
All sites are water and electric hook up only. Dump station is onsite and included in camping fee.
As the perfect place for the perfect party, we have a variety of special events every year that restrict camping. The following dates are the times when no or restricted camping is allowed.
July 5-10, 2023 No open camping
October 10-16, 2023, check for restrictions
December 10-15, 2023 check for restrictions
January 28-February 6, 2024 Gourd Festival, check for restrictions
March 1-22, 2024: check for restrictions
1. Domestic pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Campers are expected to pick up after their animals; if you can’t follow the rules you will be asked to leave the campgrounds.
2. Firearms, fireworks, or other potentially lethal devices are not permitted on the property.
3. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in public use areas, unless otherwise noted.
4. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times.
5. Garbage and trash should be placed in bags and placed in trashcans and/or dumpsters.
6. Wildlife and plant life on the premises are for you to enjoy but should not be disturbed.
7. Motor vehicles should be used only when necessary. No driving on fairgrounds unless licensed driver, including motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s, golf carts, etc.
8. Jack stands should have flat bases or supports between jacks and pavement.
9. Campers will be liable for damage to the property.
10. Positively NO fires allowed on pavement or in grassy areas.
11. One camping unit and one vehicle are allowed per campsite, unless additional vehicles are registered in the Office. Camping units must fit with one site or you will be charged for an extra site.
12. Additional camping units sharing the same site will be charged the usual campsite fee.
13. During special events and activities at the Fairgrounds visitors and their vehicles may be charged an additional fee as set by the event promoter(s). You may be required to move during these events.
14. No camping other than in designated sites unless arranged by CAFA personnel.
15. Quiet time is 10:00 PM till 7:00 AM. Disruptive noise or behavior is prohibited. Violators will be asked to comply or leave the campground.
16. Health Department regulations require that all wastewater be collected in suitable containers and disposed of at the dump stations.
17. Washing RV's & Vehicles onsite is prohibited.
18. No repairs or maintenance may be done onsite, except by approved park mobile services. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted. Vehicles and RV’s must be well maintained (no leaks) and operate in a safe manner.
19. Upon ending your stay remove all personal property. Leave no trace of your stay.
20. In some cases, a Security Guard or Fairgrounds Staff will be on duty. This is for the safety of you and other campers on the grounds. Campers must respect, obey and comply to all requests made by Security/Fairgrounds Staff.
21. The Pinal County Fairground and Event Center reserves the right to change or add any rule without notice.
Roof line of multiple RV's
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for future positions, please feel out the below application!
The Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center is currently seeking an individual or couple to be our Volunteer Campground Host(s). Campground Hosts work part-time assisting with camp registration, collecting payments, providing customer service to visitors, and providing light custodial duties.
This is a seasonal job beginning around November 2023 and ending May 2024.
For 24 – 36 hours/week you will receive a hook-up site (30 or 50 amp) and utilities for the season.
**** The full job description can be found here: https://bit.ly/2p2GlpT *****
Planning day trips from the fairgrounds is easy and convenient. Located just 7.5 miles off of the I-10 freeway, we are nestled between Casa Grande on the West, Coolidge to the North, and Eloy to the South. The Picacho Peak State Park and Casa Grande Ruins Museum are in close proximity to the Fairgrounds. As well as opportunities for shopping at Phoenix Premium Outlets or hitting the course at a variety of nearby Golf Courses.